Christmas 2011 – Legal IT Support Opening Hours
The Legal I.T. office and support lines will be closed from 5.30pm on Friday 23rd of December until 9.00am on Tuesday 3rd of January.
Special arrangements can be made if you need assistance during the Christmas break. Please contact us if you require mobile numbers during this period.
Legal I.T. have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support Engineer. The candidate will be involved in many different technologies, which will provide the ideal platform to really develop his/her skills. The role is primarily based in our Cork Office, providing telephone, online and onsite support to our client base throughout Ireland and the UK.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logging and follow up on telephone/e-mail support calls
- Server and PC Installations
- General hardware and operating system support (Servers, PC’s, Printers, etc)
- In-house applications support (training provided)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good Windows Server knowledge (in particular SBS 2003/2008/2011)
- Knowledge of Exchange 2003/2007/2010 (SQL an advantage)
- Strong working knowledge MS Office (2003/2007/2010)
- Knowledge of Exchange Activesync (iPhones, Android etc)
- Full driving licence will also be required