Join the Legal IT Team!
Legal I.T. have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic IT support Engineer. Based in our Cork office, you will be involved in many different technologies, making it a great place for anyone looking to develop his/her skills. The successful candidate will possess excellent customer communication skills, technical skills and have experience working in an IT Helpdesk environment.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following duties:
• Receive, log and resolve both telephone and email support tickets
• Install and configure Server and PC Operating Systems and applications
• General operating system support and application support
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Specific legal applications installation and support (training provided)
• Similar experience in a 1st/2nd level support role
• Good knowledge of Windows Server OS (2008/2012 & SBS2011)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 and Office365
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL an advantage but not essential
• Good knowledge of virtualization technologies
• Strong working knowledge of all MS Operating systems (Win 7/Win 8/Win 10)
• Strong working knowledge MS Office (2007/2010/2013/2016)
• General router and firewall experience with Cisco and Sonic wall etc.
• Strong working knowledge of various mobile devices
• Technical aptitude for figuring out solutions to problems as they arise.
• Technically minded with the ability to learn new software application
• Excellent verbal and written English Communication and Interpersonal skills with ability to solve problems over the phone essential.
• Must be willing to travel as and when required. Full, clean driving license required.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us today!