Join the Legal IT Team!
Legal IT is looking to expand it’s in house team and are seeking a C#/ Java/ SQL Developer to work in a supporting role. Applicants of all levels of experience will be considered who meet the below essential criteria.
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Database manipulation and reporting using SQL Server
- Support application development by identifying issues and suggesting solutions
The candidate will be working with the following technical environment:
- SQL Server Management Studio
- C# using Visual Studio
- Java using Eclipse
- .Net Framework 35 / 4.0/ 4.5
The successful candidate will get an opportunity to gain experience with modern development technologies such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, Apache Tomcat, ASP.NET, Razor, ASPX, Windows Azure, T-SQL, SQL Server, Android, Apache Cordova, GIT, SVN, TFS amoung others and work in an Agile Environment.
The candidate must meet the following essential criteria:
- Experience with relational databases, preferably exposure to MS SQL Server
- Technical proficiency with an object oriented software development language
- Competent verbal and written communication
The following would be beneficial:
- Understanding of version control systems
- Knowledge of software design patterns and principles
- Exposure to test driven development
- Familiarity with HTML5
If you are interested in this position, please contact us today!